SEATTLE (November 28, 2023) – Cyemptive Technologies, an award-winning provider of pre-emptive cybersecurity solutions for business and government, surpassed records for the second year in a row at the 2023 “ASTORS” Homeland Security Awards by winning the most awards in the history of the competition.
Cyemptive won 11 awards for its groundbreaking technology which offers military-grade layers of pre-emptive protection that can be added to customers’ existing solutions to prevent damage. This broke its previous record of 10 awards set in 2022. Both represent the most awards received by an organization in the history of the event.
“2023 makes the second year in a row that Cyemptive has shattered records at the ‘ASTORS’ by winning more awards than any other nominee.” said Michael Madsen, Publisher of American Security Today (AST) and host of the AST Homeland Security Awards. “Not only does this mark the most awards won by any individual nominee at the 2022 and 2023 competition, it represents the most awards won by any nominee in a single year in the history of the competition.”
Now in its eighth year, American Security Today’s Annual “ASTORS” Awards, is the preeminent U.S. Homeland Security Awards Program. It is specifically designed to honor distinguished government and vendor solutions that deliver enhanced value, benefit, and intelligence to end users in a variety of government, homeland security and public safety vertical markets.
Cyemptive won four Platinum Awards, three Gold Awards and Four Silver awards including:
- Platinum Award for Cyemptive Data & File Command: “Best Data Storage Security Solution”
- Platinum Award for Cyemptive Infrastructure Command: “Best Cyber Critical Infrastructure Solution”
- Platinum Award for Cyemptive Endpoint Command: “Best Anti-Malware Solution”
- Platinum Award for ZeroStrike Cloud Command: “Best Cloud Computing/Storage Solutions”
- Gold Award for Cyemptive Security Command: “Best SIEM (Security Incident & Event Management) Solution”
- Gold Award for Cyemptive Perimeter Command: “Best Network Security Solution”
- Gold Award for Cyemptive ZeroStrike Solutions: “Best Zero Trust Cyber Solution”
- Silver Award for Cyemptive Security Command: “Best Web Intelligence Solution”
- Silver Award for Cyemptive ZeroStrike Solutions: “Best Cyber Encryption Solution”
- Silver Award for Cyemptive ZeroStrike Solutions: “Best Vulnerability Management Solution”
- Silver Award for Cyemptive Perimeter Command: “Best Intrusion Detection & Prevention Solution”
“We are honored to be recognized in American Security Today’s distinguished 2023 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Program for our achievements in pre-emptive cybersecurity solutions for business and government,” said Rob Pike, founder and CEO of Cyemptive.
About Cyemptive Technologies
Headquartered in Seattle, Wash., with offices in North Carolina, the United Kingdom, France and India, Cyemptive has been on a mission to make large organizations cyber safe since 2014. Today, Cyemptive’s award-winning software, services and support are used by businesses and government entities worldwide. It is the winner of the Department of Homeland Security’s Border Security Technology Consortium (BSTC) competition for most innovative border security-related solution in the market. The company’s leadership team is comprised of executives from several of the world’s most powerful technology and security organizations, including the former CIO of Microsoft and the former Chief Computer Architect for the National Security Agency. More information about Cyemptive Technologies is available at www.cyemptive.com.
About American Security Today
American Security Today (AST), the “New Face in Homeland Security”™, is the premier digital media platform in the U.S. Homeland Security and Public Safety Industry, focused on breaking news and in- depth coverage of the newest initiatives and hottest technologies in physical & IT security on the market today.
AST highlights the most cutting-edge and forward-thinking security solutions across a wide variety of media products delivered weekly, and monthly to over 75,000 qualified government and security industry readers, essential to meeting today’s growing security challenges to “Secure our Nation, One City at a Time”™.
SVP of Sales
Cyemptive Technologies, Inc.